Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

You make me so beautiful!

My beautiful baby,
You not only make Mama so very happy but you make Mama beautiful! Mama has had SO many strangers approaching me from across stores, coming down the halls at school, or waiting in lines tell me that I am simply glowing - that I look very beautiful! How very special I feel; Mama doesn't make that kind of impression without your beautiful baby belly and the happiness you are giving me! It must all shine right through!
We even had to "turn down" a young man in the car next to us today who didn't notice your brother in the back seat...and the fact that Mama was most likely at least more than a decade older than him :) Hee hee!
Papa tells me you make me beautiful every day but clearly you have been given a gift to make others happy even while inside your Mama! And that makes me happy!!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment