Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

The BIG 3 - 0

Happy birthday sweet little one! You are officially 30...weeks that is :)
30 is quite the monumental birthday and for yours EVERYONE (including nearly every other random stranger we run in to...) now refers to you as Mama's basketball.

That's right! You bring out the sports enthusiast in more people than Mama cares to acknowledge. Your beautiful basketball belly prompts SO many people to "palm" the "basketball" that Mama is beginning to wonder if she should wear a sign that says "Please NO TOUCH" This is still attached to my body! :)
I love my little basketball!!! But I'd like for the strangers to stop trying to grab it and pass! Sheesh!!!
You are Mama's three-point game winning shot my sweet little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment