Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Adventure of a Lifetime for Baby Leonardo

If someone had asked me last year if I would be willing to scale a cliff at just a few days short of 7 months pregnant I would have answered without hesitation...NO!
But Mama and Baby Leonardo were not about to miss the beautiful wedding of Aunt Megan and new Uncle Daniel so the cliff it was!

Mama won't lie...I was VERY nervous but I talked with you the entire way down telling you all about the gorgeous scenery and sharing with you that you would soon get to meet your special Aunt Megan who would promise even more adventures to come (because she is just as exciting as her wedding day was turning out to be!).
Papa caught Mama looking back up at the cliff we had just come down...she held you nearly the whole way down AND back up too! Phew!!
I know you were happy to have some rest and even more so to be a part of Aunt Megan's special wedding because you were happily dancing around in there as Mama stood on the tidal rocks and cheered on Aunt Megan during her vows.
This was definitely fit for the baby scrapbook (and belly blog :))!! And will never be forgotten!
Great job my little climber!

No comments:

Post a Comment