Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome Third Trimester!!

We've reached such a special milestone Sweet Baby! You and Mama have been together for 28 weeks and in only 10 more weeks you will be in my arms! Time sure is flying!!!
Mama reached a milestone nearing 150 lbs too :) which means you are growing right on track and promising some sweet, succulent baby cheeks ripe for the kissing :)
To say that Mama feels blissful is the understatement of the year...I love you so much and I love having you with me every second of every day! You make me laugh when you dance around so strong and when you try to push away the ultrasound piece.
I can feel your little hands pushing through to touch my own when we talk at night while we listen to music. You make me so happy my sweet little one.
Only a few more months to go! Keep growing strong and healthy.
All my love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Feeling that baby move is the best feeling I've ever had in my whole life!

    ReplyDelete