Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ready to Meet my Baby

"Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the women who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star"
Larry Barretto

Despite the feeling of bone grinding on bone in my hips with every movement, the constant heartburn, and the inability to wear any shoes your Mama feels so much sadness knowing that our time together in this magical way is limited. You are truly a star and the brief time I have had to carry you inside of me has been so precious. I may never walk on the moon but being able to grow my babies, laugh with them when they first wiggle and dance, talk with them before anyone else can hear their voices has allowed me to experience a galaxy no one else has discovered.
Even in my sadness that our time together (with you in Mama's belly) will shortly be over know that my excitement to finally hold you in my arms is more powerful than the space shuttle. My nervousness for the difficult surgery ahead means nothing when I think of that first moment when your Papa will lay you in my arms, when I will finally get to smell you, feel your skin and look in those eyes I already know so well.
I can not wait to meet you my Sweet Baby. Thank you for gracing me with your starlight.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Can't believe Baby Leonardo (2) is almost here!

    ReplyDelete