Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Four Generations of Sleeping Babies

Just as our Benjamin did, Baby Leonardo will spend his or her first nights at home in a very special bassinet.

My grandfather Papa Tony slept in this bassinet when he was a baby in the 1920's, his daughter (my Mom) slept here in the 1950's, I curled up asleep here in the 1970's and now my babies will sleep here in the 2000's.
Four generations of Piciulo/Messmer/Leonardo babies!
I look at the bassinet each day sitting next to the bed and I have to admit I am in a little awe of the history it holds.
Your brother only fit in the bassinet for about 2 weeks ;) sweet little one. We'll welcome you to the family in the same way!
And know that your great-Papa Tony is smiling down on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment