Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing the news! The perfect Christmas morning surprise!!

We were blessed to be with my family for the Christmas holiday this year and it was the most perfect time to share the news of the soon-to-be newest member of the family.
Sharing such exciting news with people you love is by far one of the best experiences EVER! And my family never disappoints in their fabulous reactions! So amidst the glorious warmth and wrappings of a traditional Messmer Christmas morning the plan unfolded...
Ga and Mimi unwrapped a small red velvet box that held a silver bell inside. Inside the top cover of the box read a small sign that said "Ring bell for Benjamin service" Mimi rang the bell.
When the bell was rung little Benjamin appeared wearing a shirt that said Big Brother and handed Ga a small gift that read "Christmas in July" with a big picture of Baby Leonardo's first ultrasound. (I figured the ultrasound would make up for those who might miss the shirt :))
I have so much fun sharing this news with my family that I'd have 10 more kids if it meant I kept getting to plan these surprises (I'm kidding about the 10 but you get the idea!)
Thank you to my sister Megan who was behind the perfect capture of the moment on film...a video I hope fits the space available for this post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment