Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pregnancy.......with a TODDLER!

Ahhhh, I remember fondly those days in my first pregnancy when I would wander to the couch and sleep when I felt beyond exhausted and sick. Those days are a distant memory :)
Pregnancy with a toddler is a whole new ball game... Pregnancy with a toddler =
Exhausted Mama-to-be seeking space to lie down and rest....REALITY.....toddler on the move, hits the ground running in the morning and doesn't stop :) Must keep up in order to be certain the pillows don't take a "bath" in the toilet or all of Mama's tea bags don't end up in the dog's water dish.
Mama-to-be is sick ALL the time...needs to spend a LOT of hours during the day hovering in the bathroom .....REALITY with my toddler.....
Mama heaving in the bathroom; Benjamin asks, "K Mama, K?" Mama can't quite answer just yet, pitter patter of feet as Benjamin makes a mad dash for Papa's office knowing he has a few "free" moments to dismantle any technology he can get his hands on :) Wireless router you are seriously NO match if my head is still in the toilet!
Mama-to-be would love to paint her toenails...REALITY....toddler's nap is quiet time and perfect for painting toes if 100 other things are checked off the list. But man, I am sleepy....suddenly I hear Benjamin singing and wake to find 4 toes finished with a wet polish brush dangling dangerously close to the carpet in my slack hand. Who cares about those other toes...it's too cold to go without socks for now :)

Wait, there's more to share......but I'm off to catch Benjamin :) Baby Leonardo #2 is most certainly going to be a long distance runner at this rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment