Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

A very special night...Memories and Future Moments

June 6, 2011
My first baby Benjamin is sleeping soundly for the first night ever in his big boy bed in his new big boy room and your Mama is sitting in your nursery looking at an empty crib....in disbelief that you will be sleeping there sooner rather than later in less than 7 weeks (52 days to be exact!).
Your brother has grown so fast - I remember our first days and nights with him when he arrived and I remember when he began sleeping in the crib. The memories flood back to me of my little baby sound asleep on my shoulder while I absorbed as much of one of the most beautiful smells in the world...his baby breath on my cheek.
I have been waiting so long to hold you and I just can't believe that within a blink of an eye you will be here, in this crib, in this special nursery just for you, rocking with Mama. I will cherish every minute with you too my sweet beauty.
Until July 28.... :)
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. This one was a tear-jerker. I am just starting to enjoy the daily dances inside, and I know all too soon I will be going through something similar. I still can't believe Benjamin is in a big boy bed!!

    ReplyDelete